My teaching method is centered on inclusive teaching and hands-on training.
• Provided creative, administrative, and logistical cohesion for the student
• Planned, scheduled, & budgeted the set constructions.
• Supervised all technical and design aspects of the productions.
• Managed the constructions, alterations and purchases necessary for all
• Collaborated with the scenic and prop designers to produce all necessary
technical drawings and models.
• Designed syllabi and executed numerous courses in theater, film, and liberal
• Educated more than 14000 graduate and undergraduate students and
mentored them in their projects since 2017.
• Cultivated excellent oral and written communication skills as demonstrated by
the superior student evaluations.
• Created events by collaborating such as “Inclusive Storytelling” at UW and
LGBTQIA’s Showcases at NYFA, which promoted equity, diversity, inclusion,
• Managed projects at the universities in all stages of film production.
Directed the below film projects at New York Film Academy:
Supervising Dramaturgy Students
- Global Theatre I (BFA)
- Global Theatre I (BA)
- Dramatic Structure: An Introduction to Dramaturgy (BFA)
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, 2023-Present
Teaching at the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, New York City, NY, 2021-2022
- Production I
- Directing I
- Directing IV
- Intro. to Theater
New York Film Academy
Teaching Practical and Theoretical classes of Liberal Arts and Sciences and Acting for Film Courses (MFA and BFA Filmmaking and Acting), South Beach Campus, Miami Beach, since 2019
- Acting for Film IV (MFA)
- Cinema Studies (MFA)
- Critical Film Studies (BFA)
- Film Art (BFA)
- Dramatic Literature (BFA)
- Studies in Global Media (BFA)
- Topics in Film Studies (BFA)
- Art, Culture & Society (BFA)
- Topics in Literature II: Literary Genres (BFA)
Ringling College of Arts and Design
Teaching Storytelling (BFA Course), since 2020
Florida Atlantic University, The Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters, School of Communication & Multimedia Studies
Teaching Scriptwriting (BFA) and
Video Production (BFA), since 2021
College of Arts & Sciences
Teaching American Cinema (BA Course), since 2021
University of Washington, The School of Drama, Teaching Assistant, (Two Sections), 3 Quarters, 2017-2018
Teaching graduate and undergraduate film and theater courses as an instructor from 2011 to 2017 in numerous universities and institutions in the Middle East. (Detailed employment history upon request.)
Yale University, New Haven, 2010-11
University of Tehran and Individual Tutorials, Tehran, 2004-07